Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.  We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants!  We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!


I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  We were home at our own house this year and that has actually never happened.  We have been at home on Christmas morning and then gone by mid-morning to family gatherings out of town.  This year we were home all day Christmas...while it was nice, I did miss being with my family.  Mom, it just wasn't the same! 




Shirt: Tissue Tee from Target
Sweater: LOFT
Pants: LOFT
Scarf: local boutique

Same shirt, sweater, scarf as above
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Boots: Madden Girl


Tee: GAP
Shirt: Chicos
Pants: Local boutique
boots: Madden girl


I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas...and I pray many blessings for you in 2013!!!!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. I think you look great! I think #1 is my favorite, but I'm a sucker for scarves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still gorgeous. ;) Your hair is getting long too.

    Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous & so tiny in all your pics!!

    ReplyDelete