Thursday, January 10, 2013

ABC's of Me

Apparently this was a thing back in like 2009. Well I've always been a little late to the party so why not jump on board now that it's  2013?

Age: 40
Bed size: king (it's worth it)
Chore you dislike: toilets!
Dogs: none now because hubs is allergic!
Essential start to your day: coffee
Favorite colors: black and white, pink, baby blue
Gold or silver: silver
Height: 5’3 ½”
Instruments you play(ed): HA! No.
Job title: Teacher, mom
Kids: two (age 10 and 7)
Live: in Georgia
Mom’s name: Bonnie
Nicknames: chapter, book, geometer, gee, and one really embarrassing one from my dad that will stay unmentioned!
Overnight hospital stays other than deliveries: NONE!  Totally unbelievable, I know.  Unless you count spending the night beside Mark...he has had MANY!
Pet peeves: chewing loudly, scraping your utensil on your plate/bowl repeatedly
Quote from a movie: "You can't handle the truth!"
Righty or lefty: righty
Siblings: 2 older sisters and a  younger brother
Time you wake up in the morning: mostly 4:45 -5 am on weekdays, 8 am on the weekends
Unusual thing about you: I have an unhealthy love affair with popcorn.
Vegetables you don’t like: spinach!!!!
What makes you run late:hitting snooze
X-rays you’ve had:  mouth, hand, knee  

Yummy food you make: homemade mac and cheese
Zoo animal you like: chimpanzees and orangutans and the big cats)

Everything you never wanted to know about me!!!  You're welcome! 

post signature


  1. Replies
    1. So, evidently I already have. Whoops.

  2. I like it! I used to get "turn the Paige" ha ha!

  3. yup, hitting the snooze is also my nemesis. Ugggh.

  4. You wake up at 445am every morning??? AhhhH!!! Too early! :-)

    Yes, a king sized bed...totally worth it!