Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pray with Me?

I have a GREAT family.  I have two great sisters who married wonderful guys and a brother who married the perfect addition to our family.

Today, my sister in law is celebrating her almost two week old baby girl, Sophie Paige.  I think her name should have been Sophie Paige, but it isn't.  I am not sure I know her real middle name...I think it is Jane...don't be mad at me Sarah!  Isn't she beautiful?

She does look like a Sophie Paige, doesn't she?

Anyway, Sophie is precious and sweet and a teeny tiny reminder that God says life will go on. 

But today Sarah's family is saying goodbye to their "PawPaw" and because Sophie is so little, Sarah can't be there.  Will you join me in praying for her new mama heart (which we all know is emotional anyway) and for her granddaughter heart?  She was VERY close to her grandfather and this is so hard for her.

He was a great man...90 years old, a WWII veteran, played quarterback at The Citadel and spent almost half his life coaching football and being a principal.  He will be missed. 

Praying for you Sarah.  We love you very much.



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Paige, this blessed my heart! Thanks for thinking of me....it made me smile to know you were praying and asking others to pray on my behalf. You are right, we have a great family. Love you very much!

    ReplyDelete