Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday with a Guest

It is Wednesday!!!!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.  We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants!  We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!





First day back to work...it was hard to get up, so it was a hat day!
Shirt: Target
Sweater: LOFT
Scarf: gift
Jeans: Local Boutique
Boots: Madden Girl

Shirt: LOFT
Scarf: gift
Jeans: Buckle
Boots: Ariat





L/S tee: Target
Shirt: Chicos
Pants: Ann Taylor
Boots: Madden Girl




 This is my sweet friend Renee!!!!  I love her!  She has been my friend for 15 years and this year she teaches with me!!!  Love it!
She is clueless though as to most of what she is wearing!
Jacket: ????
Jeans: Old Navy Rock Star
Scarf: local boutique
Boots: Uggs


This is blurry!  Sorry. Caroline was my photographer.
Shirt: LOFT
Skirt: GAP
Boots: Madden Girl (clearly, I have an obsession with MG boots)
Boot socks: TJ Maxx
I loved this outfit because the last time I put this skirt on, I couldn't zip it all the way up and today I could!!!  And that shirt is a smaller size than I have worn in a long time... :)

Happy Wednesday Yall!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfits! Especially that gorgeous pink sweater!

    I linked up at TPP for the first time today, though my post doesn’t include pics of myself ... maybe I can work up to that! You gals are all very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! The skirt looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohooo for fitting into smaller clothes! I love that skirt outfit - well done, you :)

    ReplyDelete