Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday!!!!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.  We are a group of bloggers who post pictures of outfits in order to keep us out of our pjs and yoga pants!  We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!





Shirt: Target
Sweater: LOFT
Pants: Local Boutique
Boots: Madden Girl
Scarf: TJ Maxx
Bag: Atlanta Gift Mart
Hat: Charming Charlies






I love the background of this shot...can you tell who we root for?
Shirt and Jacket: LOFT
Pants: Ann Taylor
Shoes:Naturalizer
not loving this picture!




Tank: Target
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Jeans: GAP
Shoes: ????




Loved my bracelets from Goldfinch (and Silpada)!



Dress: Sweet Cheeks--Local boutique
Shirt: Bass Outlet--Men's shirt
Pants: Cotton and Twine--Local boutique
Shoes: Sweet Cheeks--Local boutique

shirt: Target
Sweater: Old Navy 
Pants: LOFT
Necklace: gift
shoes: Sweet Cheeks--local boutique


LINK UP!  I promise it is fun!!!!!!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I love the jean jacket+white top+black pants look. So chic on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits, gorgeous bracelets and I love your rhyming intro for you about me!

    Alison
    www.getyourprettyon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits! Especially the one ruffled dress you were wearing! I can tell you're layering a lot for warmth! That's what we all have to do in winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking for a sweater like your Loft one for a while now! All your outfits are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the neutral outfit with the turquoise necklace. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete