Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Wednesdays are always hard for me.  I just don't want to get out of bed.  But I do love Wednesdays for one reason---I get lots of fashion inspiration from the girls who link up with Lindsey!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.   We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!




I have only two outfits for the week.  It is not that I did not get dressed---I totally did.  I just did not document it, apparently.  I found that shocking when I looked through my phone pictures, but sadly it is true.

 Dress: LOFT
Jeans: Cotton and Twine (local boutique)
Boots: Madden Girl
Necklace: Allora Handmade (sadly, out of business)


 I took this picture and thought my outfit was complete...I was headed to the eye doctor.
 L/S tee: Target
Flower shirt: LOFT
Jeans: Ann Taylor
Booties: Sweet Cheeks--Local boutique

But then I decided that I needed something else...plus I was cold.
So...I added...
Jacket: Ann Taylor
I think it made a huge difference...what do you think?


 
Come on and link up with us...double dog dare you!  :)



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love the added jacket and scarf, really punched up that look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, the jacket totally took that outfit to a whole new level. Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits! I'm your newest follower :)

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the scarf and jacket really added something! I always try to dress by the "3 piece" rule and I find that usually means the outfit looks more pulled together!

    ReplyDelete