Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Wednesdays are always hard for me.  I just don't want to get out of bed.  But I do love Wednesdays for one reason---I get lots of fashion inspiration from the girls who link up with Lindsey!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.   We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!






Last regular season game and it was COLD!  We won, but this is the coach's gear!
Gray shirt: Target
Tee: Made by a friend
Pants: LOFT
Boots: Uggs

Church!
Dress: Target
Boots: Madden Girl from DSW
Necklace: Allora Handmade

Just keeping it real after church!
Shirt: Target
PJs: ??? Gift from Mark

Bleh!  Not my fave.
Dress: Urban Mango
Shirt: GAP
Pants: Local boutique
Boots: Madden Girl


Shirt: Chico's
Jacket: LOFT
Scarf: The Pleated Poppy
Pants: LOFT
Boots: Madden Girl

Jean Shirt (that's hard to see): Outlets-not sure what store
Sweater: LOFT
Pants: LOFT
Boots: Madden Girl
Jewelry: Combo: Allora Handmade and Silpada

Join up with us...I promise it's fun!!!!


 

post signature

4 comments:

  1. oh yes, there are some post-church Sunday afternoons that become PJ parties. Like the jean shirt with the sweater too. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Urban Mango dress! It's adorable & the color looks fab on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I'm loving the layered looks!

    Stopping by from WIWW!

    Emily
    http://a-devine-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you included the pj's picture, too!

    ReplyDelete