Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Wednesdays are always hard for me.  I just don't want to get out of bed.  But I do love Wednesdays for one reason---I get lots of fashion inspiration from the girls who link up with Lindsey!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.   We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!




Training Day so I wore a hat (that, and it was pouring down rain and tornadoes were expected)
Tank: Target
Shirt: Belk
Scarf: TJ MAXX
Pants: Local Boutique-Cotton and Twine
Boots-Madden Girl
Hat: LOFT



Bum Day--just keeping it real.
Sweatshirt: Old as the hills from Polo Outlet--and it's Mark's
Leggings: Nike Outlet
Boots: Uggs


Tunic: Local Boutique--Cotton and Twine
Leggings: Gap
Boots: Madden Girl


I felt like I should find William and Kate and go horseback riding today!
Sweater: Belk
Pants: LOFT
Jacket: LOFT
Scarf: Gift
Boots: Madden Girl
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I like your "horseback riding outfit" :-) So adorable! Are those pants yellow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cozy style and the horseback riding outfit!

    www.CharmedValerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll join you on that horseback ride! Love the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete