Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Wednesdays are always hard for me.  I just don't want to get out of bed.  But I do love Wednesdays for one reason---I get lots of fashion inspiration from the girls who link up with Lindsey!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.   We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!




Shirt and lace tunic: Cotton and Twine (local boutique)
Pants: LOFT
Boots: Madden Girl
Jewelry: Silpada

Shirt: Target
Sweater: Sweet Cheeks
Pants: LOFT
Boots: Madden Girl
I love the mix up of prints....though I did not always love it.  Here is a closer picture:
Can you see the pants have cheetah spots?  Love these!


This picture cracks me up.  I totally cut my head off...I must have been in a major hurry to have not noticed and taken another one!  :)

 Tunic and Pants: Cotton and Twine
Scarf: TJ Maxx
Jacket: LOFT
Boots: Madden Girl
Jewelry: Silpada

Link up with us and see what fun it can be!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. yes! i'm a madden girl too and love those boots...i need those boots...i want those boots! cute cozy looks too;) stopping by from the wiww linkup. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfits!

    You've got a great style. I really like your high boots. I have a pair of those on my wish list. :-)
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all Paige!

    Here are my outfits for the week over here: http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh heavens I love that lace tunic! And your striped sweater! Cute cute all over, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that lace tunic............and YESSSSS for pattern mixing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there paige! thanks so much for visiting my blog a few days ago. im happy to be your newest follower and will be back to visit ya!
    great lace shirt in that first photo. sometimes when i pattern mix i feel like i simply cannot leave the house but i see it all the time so i just go with it-haha. im sure some people look at me and wonder if i dressed int he dark but whatev!!
    kendra :)

    www.kendrakaypahukoa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Wednesdays for this very reason too! The first top (the lace tunic) is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete