Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Usually, Wednesdays are hard for me.  I just don't want to get out of bed.  But I do love Wednesdays for one reason---I get lots of fashion inspiration from the girls who link up with Lindsey!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.   We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!




We are actually out of school this week and we have been SO busy...we left out right after school on Friday and headed to North Carolina.  Will had the opportunity to be a ball boy at the UNC-VA game on Saturday(that was big fun and I plan to blog about it sometime)...and then we had to turn around Sunday and come right back home because Will's All Star team won on Saturday (no one thought they would) and had a game on Monday!  Whew. I am tired all over again just typing all that!  Anyway, I would have better and more pics but my sister does NOT have a full length mirror in her house!!!!!!




black L/S shirt: Gap
Striped shirt: LOFT
Pants: LOFT
Scarf: Old Navy



Happy Valentine's Day...we spent that night in the gym for a ballgame! :)
Black L/S shirt: Target
Sweater: LOFT
Jeans: GAP
Necklace: Allora Handmade

This was AT the game on Saturday.  Both of us graduated from UNC and so it was like old time's sake being back there for a game with my sis!





See....no full shot because no full length mirror.  But I wore:
L/S shirt under sheer shirt: Cotton and Twine
Sheer shirt: Belk
Scarf: Charming Charlies
Jacket: LOFT
Jeans: Ann Taylor



This was yesterday.  Heading to another ballgame... :)--we MIGHT be obsessed!
Sweater: LOFT
Jeans: Thrifted
Hat: gift

This cool basketball necklace was given to me by my sister for my birthday.  I love it!

Link up with us and be inspired by many people on Lindsey's blog!  It is so much fun!!!!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. I might have to go find that scarf at CC's.

    So glad Will had that opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I DO have a full length mirror! It's just in the office...no idea why it's there. But let's face it...my sweatpants don't need the regular pressure of being seen in full length every day. :) xoxo We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for stopping by The Lily Field!!! LOVE all your scarves!!! Such a fun fashion accessory! You wear them well, dear <3 XO

    ReplyDelete