Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Usually, Wednesdays are hard for me.  I just don't want to get out of bed.  But I do love Wednesdays for one reason---I get lots of fashion inspiration from the girls who link up with Lindsey!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.   We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!



Me and my cutie!
Men's shirt: Mark's side of the closet
Leggings: GAP
Boots: Madden Girl
Belt: GAP
Caroline: all mine

L/S Black shirt: Target
Skirt: Old---not sure
Boots: Madden Girl from DSW


Jewelry: Premier

Jean shirt: Mark's side of the closet
Leggings: GAP
Boots: Madden Girl

Shirt: Cotton and Twine Boutique
Pants: LOFT
Boots: Madden Girl
Jewelry: Silpada

Shirt: Anthropologie
Jeans: Cotton and Twine Boutique
Booties: Sweet Cheeks
Scarf: Charming Charlie's 





This is my hospital outfit...if you missed the story, go here...
Shirt: Target
Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: LOFT
Boots: it doesn't matter, they are in the trash and I will never walk in them again!  :)
 
It was actually snowing before church...don't feel sorry for us southerners. It will be 65 on Saturday!
Shirt: LOFT
Jacket: Ann Taylor
Pants: LOFT
Scarf: LOFT
Shoes: Madden Girl

L/S shirt: Target
Sweater: Belk
Pants: LOFT
Boots: Madden Girl
Scarf: The Pleated Poppy

Link up with us I promise it won't be THAT painful!  :)



post signature

1 comment:

  1. totally adorbs paige!


    Here are mine if you get a second to take a peak:
    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-week-5.html

    ReplyDelete