Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Usually, Wednesdays are hard for me.  I just don't want to get out of bed.  But I do love Wednesdays for one reason---I get lots of fashion inspiration from the girls who link up with Lindsey!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.   We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!









 Jeans: GAP
Shirt: Belk
Jacket: LOFT
Scarf: Local Boutique


Dress: Belk
Scarf: Hazel and Olive 
Boots: Ebay (Ariat)




Jeans: local boutique
shirt: Belk
boots: Madden girl
Scarf: Charming Charlie's


Shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips



Forgot to take a picture at home...so this is in the teacher bathroom at work!


Shirt: ordered online...can't remember store
Pants and Scarf: LOFT
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips

Link up with us...its fun!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love the animal print scarf!! And I also really like the white lace top. So very lovely.

    I am still knitting away - almost finished. I've been knitting it throughout the videos at Financial Peace and last night was the final week and not much more left on the scarf.

    ReplyDelete