Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Usually, Wednesdays are hard for me.  I just don't want to get out of bed.  But I do love Wednesdays for one reason---I get lots of fashion inspiration from the girls who link up with Lindsey!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.   We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!



Tank: Cotton and Twine Boutique
Shirt: Chicos
Pants: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Naturalizer

 Dress: Cotton and Twine Boutique
Shoes: TJ Maxx
Scarf: Charming Charlie's
 Shirt: LOFT
Scarf: Cotton and Twine Boutique
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Sweet Cheeks Boutique
 Sweatshirt: old...can't remember
Pants: Belk
Boots: UGG

 Dress: Atlanta Market
Pants: Cotton and Twine Boutique
Boots: UGG

One of my faves from the beach!  We went out to eat for my nephew's 16th birthday and this was beside the restaurant!!  haha
Shirt: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle
Boots: UGG (it was COLD at the beach)



post signature

1 comment:

  1. eeek! love the chevron dress. Seriously beautiful.

    ReplyDelete