Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I do love Wednesdays for one reason---I get lots of fashion inspiration from the girls who link up with Lindsey!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.   We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!



Top and Tank: Cotton and Twine
Jacket: LOFT
Pants: LOFT
Flip flops: from the beach

 Tank: Target
Shirt: Chico's
Pants: Matilda Jane

Tank: Cotton and Twine
Shirt: Chico's
Leggings: Cotton and Twine
Flip flops: from the beach

 Had to speak in church...ahhhh!  Public speaking is not my thing!
Shirt: Chico's
Pants: J.Jill
Shoes: Nurture from Dillards (LOVE)


Tank: Cotton and Twine
T-shirt: Made to help raise money for a sweet 16 year old in our community who has been paralyzed in a terrible car accident
Skirt: LOFT
Flip flops: from the beach

Join us!  It's fun.  I promise!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! They all look super comfy! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in them all - hope the speaking went well!

    ReplyDelete