Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I do love Wednesdays for one reason---I get lots of fashion inspiration from the girls who link up with Lindsey!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.   We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!


We had a  dinner to go to on this day.  Not my fave kinda thing, but I had fun!
Dress: Chadwicks
Shoes: Dillards

Totally can't see the purple top I have on because I have to take my pics when it is still so dark outside! :(  This was also Day1 of our five days of state testing.  It just ended yesterday.  I am so brain dead and I didn't even TAKE the test---just simply walked in circles for 3 hours each day!

Purple tank: Chicos
Sweater: LOFT
Pants: Boutique at the beach
shoes: Flip flops

 Off to a baseball game--just in case anyone thought I wore this work.  :)  Plus, it is light outside so you could have figured it out anyway! 

Shirt: Anthropologie
Shorts: LOFT 
flops: Clarks

Tank: Cotton and Twine
Shirt: Chico's 
Pants: Ann Taylor
Flip Flops: Store at the beach

Last day of testing!!!!
Tee: Very Jane online
Vest: Chico's
Pants: Cotton and Twine
Shoes: Naturalizer


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment