Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I do love Wednesdays for one reason---I get lots of fashion inspiration from the girls who link up with Lindsey!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.   We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!




Totally had a cold snap come through lately.  I cannot believe we are out of school NEXT Friday...I think part of my disbelief comes from the fact that I have been in long pants, long sleeves and boots more in May than I did in April!!!  

 Tee: Target
Sweater: GAP
Jeans: GAP

Shirt: Belk
Pants: Chadwicks
Flip flops: beach

I like finding new outfit ideas on Pinterest...do you?  Here is one of my faves from yesterday!  Simple but classy...I think Anonymous could even pull this one off!  :)
 

Another fun thing I use to help me figure out what I should wear each day is Style Up. They send me an email with my weather for the next day and a picture of an outfit I might want to try to recreate.  Now, sometimes I laugh at the outfits, but I have had many a good inspiration from a Style Up email.  You should at least look into it!

And remember, as the weather warms up and the sun starts to shine brighter and hotter, WEAR YOUR SUNSCREEN!!!!

Hope you all have a super week!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I also like the StyleUp emails! I love that pin that you added :)

    ReplyDelete