Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday and I met a movie star! :)

I do love Wednesdays for one reason---I get lots of fashion inspiration from the girls who link up with Lindsey!  Yeah!  That means that, yes, I am putting pictures of myself online.  I promise it is not because I am conceited...it is for accountability and great advice.   We link up with Lindsey and get GREAT ideas from each other.  Join us!



Well, last week I was frantically packing for three of the four of us to head out for some cousin time, basketball camps and beach time.  So far, we can check off the first two...We left daddy at home to fund all of our summer fun!  :)

Baskets of clothes to be packed behind me...sorry!
Tank: Cotton and Twine
Shirt: Chicos
Pants: Coldwater Creek (maybe)
Flops: store at the beach

Couldn't find the full-length mirror in my sister's house, so I was only able to take a waste up shot!  I was blessed by my sister and BIL to attend the NC/SC baseball game on Saturday so this was me getting ready to go...We won!  And it was LOTS of fun!
Shirt: Anthropologie
Pants: ??? I can't even remember! (that is sad)

Found the full length mirror...the reason I didn't before is because fur ball one and two stay there (see furball 2?  That was right before he grabbed the hem of my shirt and started playing tug of war! :) )
Shirt: ordered online
Pants: Gap
I took Will to basketball camp...dropped him off (moved him in really) to my old dorm and walked away....kinda hard for this momma...but he looked at me once he was unpacked and said, "Ok. Bye."

Tank: Cotton and Twine
Shirt:  online and I can't remember the store name
Pants: NY and Co
Shoes: flip flops

 This is my friend Gina.  She and I have known each other since the first grade. Her dad was in the Army too so it was a miracle that we ended up graduating high school together too.  We both went to UNC and she lives in Raleigh now.  We have tried for so long to get together when I am visiting my sister and the timing is always wrong.  Last year it was because one off her sweet daughters was filming the movie Safe Haven!  Gina brought her kids with her and my Caroline was SO excited to "meet a movie star!"  I think she even squealed!  Mimi, played Lexie in the movie and did an excellent job!  

l to r: my niece Jenny, Mimi, Caroline, Coley, Kate
 I don't have any idea who made the clothes the kids are wearing.  :)

link up with us...it's fun!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. You are lookin' fine! Love your hair.

    bahaha - love the line "i don't have any idea who made the clothes the kids are wearing." I actually giggled a bit and needed that smile. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete